UPDATE: Thank you Coe for your generosity and support. Together, you raised over $30,000 in donations and employee match pledges, surpassing the total amount raised in the last three years combined for underfunded PTAs within our broader community.
Coe PTA is in a fortunate position to lead the change toward a more equitable fundraising model for all Seattle Public School (SPS) students. This year we are dedicating our annual fall fundraiser ask to equity within SPS, supporting local school communities disproportionately affected by the pandemic.
Help us reach a goal to raise $50,000 by October 31.
Your gift will support two important causes:
- Southeast Seattle Schools Fundraising Alliance, which hosts the largest cooperative fundraiser in the district, serving students at twelve low-income, Title I schools.
- Roxhill Elementary, whose PTA is seeking funds for three projects.
- Purchase grocery store gift cards for families facing food insecurity
- Hire Somali and Spanish interpreters so all Roxhill families can participate in meetings and events
- Build a Learning Garden, the school’s first green space.
Thank you for your contribution!