Coe Elementary has a long standing tradition of parent involvement and PTA leadership. Together with a strong staff, teaching body, and volunteers, Coe provides our children with a rich learning environment. We invite you to join the PTA to stay up to date on current issues facing our students & faculty, provide your insights and ideas, and take advantage of the many volunteer opportunities available. https://www.pt-avenue.com/join/
Our PTA also sponsors many community events during the year. See our events calendar for details!
Finally, our PTA supports Coe by raising funds for a variety of programs. PTA fundraising helps provide many enrichment opportunities for our students including reading specialists, advanced learning specialists, the librarian, visual arts/performing arts, and schoolwide assemblies. We appreciate all of the efforts our members make throughout the year, and welcome you to participate in any way that is meaningful to you and your family. We have an incredible community here at Coe!
Our Board Members Are Below:
- Co-President – Portia Langworthy (email@example.com)
- Co-President – Nicole Tromble (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary – Sarah Nelson (email@example.com)
- Treasurer – Sheena Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Business Leadership Team – Susan Campbell
- Communications- Alison Tintle
- Finance – Ganelle Hansen
- Fundraising – Shawn Perkins
- Membership – Kelly Riegsecker